Sunday, April 22, 2007

At the park





These may be among the last pictures taken with my sweet Canon Elph that we've had for several years. It is our first digital camera. It's done me good, but was outdated 3 months after we got it. I've had a nice Nikon since my photography days in college, but alas it is a 35mm and of no use to me anymore...that is until I get my own dark room. Paul ordered my Nikon D200 last week and it arrived in the mail on Friday. I've been busy reading the book cover to cover and have been having fun playing around with all of it's fun features. Now, if only I could master photoshop!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarri said...

Wowza- I looked up your new camera- AMAZING! How cool. I've been thinking about taking a photography class- in my spare time (ha ha ha).

Fun!