Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More fun



We started off our day with a trip the the Brigham Young Home. I've lived here 6+ years and have never had a tour of the place. We met our friends the Kirbys there and had a great time. Afterward we headed to the park, met more friends and ate lunch. Then off to my sisters we went. My sister so willingly watched my children while Grandma and I went to the temple. We spent the rest of the day and into the night at my sisters house, eating, laughing, and enjoying each others company. We especially loved meeting our new niece Taryn.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe you've never been there! Ha ha. Even I've been there, Julia! :)

Unknown said...

Just seeing them outside wearing shorts and skirts. After this winter, I have seriously considered moving south!

Anonymous said...

That little Ava has quite the personality! You can just see it in the pictures. So cute.