Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent Labor Day fishing at Pine Valley with our friends the Kirbys. I am not much of a fisherman myself, but the girls and Paul had a lot of fun. Paul was the big winner of the day and caught 4 fish, although he didn't reel any of them in so he denies it. He let each of the girls bring the fish in and that made them so happy. What a good daddy he is! After a long day of fishing...who knew it took so many hours...we had a great bbq picnic..YUM!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Good to hear from you. I've been missing you!

melandriley said...

looks like a lot of fun. I'm with you as far as not loving to fish, but I married into a family that sure does, so that means I go fishing.

The Bishop Family said...

Looks like you had fun, fishing is always fun though.