Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer Nights

My parents came to town again for a few weeks. This time for my nephew's graduation. This particular evening, I remembered to grab my camera. After dinner we usually take a stroll around the neighborhood.
Photobucket
These three beauties are my mother, neice, and sister.
Photobucket
These cousins are crazy together. I have yet to catch them in any photo where they aren't making a face.
Photobucket
Next, it was time for some "entertainment." A few of the family getting ready for our show.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And what was the "entertainment" you ask? Paul's homemade potato gun. That thing could LAUNCH!(Yes, I realize it's completely blurry, but I had to show off the size of my man's gun...hee hee.)
Photobucket
And no people, that isn't sawdust on his brows. That's singed hair. What a night!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jules, your babies are growing up too fast! Your kids are adorable. PS; I think we still need to do our reunion, how about this fall?

Ashley said...

How in the world did Paul manage to burn his eyebrows?!!! He's lucky that's all that got burnt, crazy guy. Oh and when did Anna get braces?!! Does she love them? I know I did :)