Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Chitlins

I've been obsessed with this little girl lately. She is the sweetest little girl.
Photobucket
This little man isn't so bad either...kinda like him too.
Photobucket
Smooch! So sweet watching the two of them together.
Photobucket
and more of my sweetness eating a cracker.
Photobucket
Lainie giving me a courtesy smile while asking a friend over to play.
Photobucket
Love this girls freckles.
Photobucket
The second mother...She is such a big help to me. What would I do without my Anna Jane?
Photobucket
This is the face Lil makes when she sees the camera. All ready for me.
Photobucket

3 comments:

momhirt said...

such a beautiful batch of kiddies. you and paul are very blessed!

Unknown said...

Owen's eyes are to die for! Your kids are SO CUTE!

Slumph said...

awww, haha some funny faces =]