Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Disney Day 2

Met up with my gal pal Jess and her family who recently moved from WA to CA. So fun having even numbers on rides!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just a bit of info on that last pic. Ava remembered Splash Mountain from last year and wasn't excited about going at all. The only reason she went on it was because she wanted to be in the picture at the end. The entire way through the ride she was screaming and wanted to get off. I told her it was too late and we tried to get through it. Well, right as we were going up the climb before the big drop she really starts freaking out and I grab her and put her in the section where I am...all of the sudden, the ride stops and a man comes out of the darkness and says I can't do that. Awesome. I stopped splash mountain.

No comments: