Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Paul's 1st OJI

Photobucket

Paul got his first on the job injury about a week or so ago. He burned his hand while trying to rescue a little boy from a burning car....at least that's the story he tells people. It's actually a 2nd degree grease burn that he got while cooking bacon at the station. Ouch!

2 comments:

Nicole Barona said...

Um hello.... I do believe you were raised in a home where the bacon is cooked in the microwave. What is all this frying business? :) That looks pretty nasty. Hope you are feeling better. :)

Nonnie and Papa said...

I sure hope it feels better than it looks! I like the rescue story, go ahead and stick with it! Love you.